Thursday, June 26, 2008

IIT JEE Physics Notes

I started my serious relearning effort in May 2007. The first post that I made in this blog was on 16th May 2007. I started the post with a prayer to Ganesha, and the project has progressed till now.

Now I can feel happy that I studied the JEE syllabus more or less fully and I am in a position to explain the various lessons to my child if she needs my help apart from her lectures at the Junior college and further lectures at IIT coaching class.
I started posting some points in the blogs to confirm to myself that I really studied various chapters. Fortunately, these notes are found to be useful by many others, judging by the visits to the blogs.

I presently started model problems blogs for each subject so that I go through some problems in each subject. While these blogs may not be comprehensive at this point of time, because I am not writing them with that objective, substantial amount of material is put into these blogs. I can definitely improve them to provide a more comprehensive material may be after July 2009.

IIT JEE Chemistry Notes

IIT JEE Mathematics Notes


amateur said...

Dear Professor,

You determination to spread knowledge through your blogs is commendable. You ability to contribute on such a wide array of subjects is simply bewildering. How were you able to motivate yourself and continue to persist through that motivation?.

KVSSNrao said...

I think now comments like this keep me going. I have done some initial work under excitement. Now probably I can moderate my effort but improve the utility of material. I do get reasonable number of visitors and pageviews and appreciating comments.

The feeling that I am doing something useful to a large number of people is a good propellant for further action.

Thank you for the comment.